rgro wrote:

> In past versions (I'm using the latest version of iPeng on an iPad) I
> used to be able turn the shuffle function on and off from the "now
> playing" screen.  This no longer seems to work.  Is that on purpose or a
> bug?  Or, have I inadvertently done something to change this?

There shouldn't be any change. What happens if you tap the shuffle
button?

I played around with it a bit and it does indeed look like there's a
weird bug: if you do the "hold" gesture on the shuffle button on the
NowPlaying screen shuffle stops to work on _both_ screens until you also
do the hold gesture on the shuffle button on the main screen, after that
and pressing "cancel" both buttons work normally again.

The "hold" menu is just to show the extended options while just tapping
should toggle between shuffling by track and turning shuffle off. Looks
like something's wrong with the gesture recognizer or the resulting menu
on the NowPlaying screen.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*