pippin wrote:
> First thing I notice is that it doesn't respect safe area margins on iOS
> so the bottom doesn't look too good on new iPhones and iPad Pros (see
> attached image).

Is that not a safari issue? If it needs a 'safe' area, then why does it
not just adjust the browser view?

pippin wrote:

> Second: some sort of scrollbar or index for the current playlist would
> be nice. If you only play an album
> at a time it's not a problem but some people have playlists with
> hundreds of tracks and navigating the playlist can take a looooong time
> then, especially since it doesn't center on the currently playing track.

The play queue should auto-scroll to the current track (unless the
setting has been disabled), and there's even a button to scroll to
current track (useful for when it the setting has been disabled). Just
tried on a desktop browser, and both are working. Perhaps yet another
safari issue...