cpd73 wrote:
> Is that not a safari issue? If it needs a 'safe' area, then why does it
> not just adjust the browser view?

Because "safe area" <> "visible area". The safe area is an area where
you can show content but should not show controls.
A scrolling webpage (and that's what Safari usually shows) can be
scrolled through that safe area.

The bottom safe area in this case is where the control replacing the
home button on current-generation iPhones is, as shown in my screen
shot.
I have no idea how you design for this in a web page, though, Apps can
use special safe area layout guides to design for it and as I know Apple
there's probably some weird webkit-enhancement for html you can use to
get the size.

> The play queue should auto-scroll to the current track (unless the
> setting has been disabled), and there's even a button to scroll to
> current track (useful for when it the setting has been disabled). Just
> tried on a desktop browser, and both are working. Perhaps yet another
> safari issue...
Yea, I found the button. The autoscroll sometimes works and sometimes
doesn't. When I first tried it it didn't, later it did. Maybe you
disable the autoscroll once you have manually scrolled the page?

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*