pippin wrote:
> Yea, I found the button. The autoscroll sometimes works and sometimes
> doesn't. When I first tried it it didn't, later it did. Maybe you
> disable the autoscroll once you have manually scrolled the page?

Nope. But, was the current item's index > 100 ? i.e. more than 100 items
in queue, and it was (e.g.) the 101st? The queue, like the browse pages,
is loaded in chunks of 100 at a time - so more load as you scoll down.
If the current index > number currently loaded into view, then the code
-should- load more and the scroll. Perhaps this is what's broken?

pippin wrote:
> Here you go:
> https://webkit.org/blog/7929/designing-websites-for-iphone-x/

I was just looking at that page :-) I'll try and use the -env- CSS
function to get the bottom margin - then just increase the bottom
navigation height by that much.