mherger wrote:
> > Just a niggle - Any chance of adding wireless signal strength to the
> > list of info for the players listed under 'Information'
>
> Just my 5 cents: NO. That's really nothing anyone should be staring at
> all the time. And if you want to, you can always bring it up. Really,
> LMS is about music, not signal strength, bitrates and what not :-).

Well I agree it should not be in a prominent place, I am OK with adding
it to the Info dialog - after all, it is a piece of info.

But yeah, never understood the fascination with showing bitrate,
filetype, etc.

p.s. I -think- I've found a way to have the grid view span the space
better, and not have the weird last line.