bpa wrote:
> Do you configure this VPN to say which URL are to be treated as UK URLs
> ?

No - i route different devices, based on local ip address.  So all the
traffic from squeezeboxes (apart from DNS) are routed outside the VPN.
Currently, my LMS server is being routed through the VPN  and I'm
beginning to think this is the issue - but why the change since
yesterday?  It's worked fine this way for a good 18 months or so.

I will try routing the LMS traffic directly, but this is a little more
involved so may have to wait a day or two.