Hi Guys

Setup a few new Pi's last night with PiCorePlayer. In testing I thought
I had an issue with the bluetooth or wifi connection to one of the PI
ZeroW's I'd setup. However after a lot of testing, I've figured out it
does work perfectly fine, but just not for iPlayer or iPlayer extra
streams...

When it boots up I can play song after song through Spotty, I can player
say Radio 1 through the built in tunein options but as soon as I go to
play anything through iPlayer or Extras, it will say it's playing but
there's no sound and I can't get anything else (spotty etc) to play
after that either until I reboot the device.

Anyone have any ideas what could be going wrong??

If I can post logs to help, more than happy to if you can tell me where
to get them from, as mentioned I'm using PiCorePlayer.

Thanks for any help/advice anyone can give!