rgdawson wrote:
> This turned out to be simpler than I thought it would be.  A lifetime of
> preparation, an hour of study, and 5 lines of code, haha.  So in the
> next release, when you have the mini browser open, and you click on a
> hyperlink inside, such as artist, it will open the main browser and show
> the result in the left hand pane.  Bam!
>
> I need to wrap this release up and get it out there.Just installed 2.0.0.1
> (from Drive) and I've tried the "click artist
from minibrowser behaviour". It opens the regular SQX window but it
refuses to display content with a "401 Authorization is Required to
access this Logitech Media Server". I have no problem in accessing that
info when clicking from the main SQX window, it's just from
minibrowser.

Thanks and keep up the great work! :)