bpa wrote:
> Given the rebuffering persist well after startup - I think you may have
> a second network related issue which is being masked by the
> socketwrapper one.  This could be local or ISP/CDN related.

Don't think it's local network - everything else seems to work very
smoothly - and it's actually wired (rather than wifi) which is very
reliable.  Could maybe be something CDN related or maybe DNS but I have
a standard setup so not sure what it would be.  I'm on BT which is one
of the largest ISPs so my situation is not unusual.  Though I am running
a slightly non-standard router.  I do have quite fast broadband (about
70 Mbps down) if that could be related.

bpa wrote:
> Do you have any rebuffering problems with "Listen Again" ?.

No, it's only the live streams.

bpa wrote:
> However until socketwrapper is sorted it will be hard to be defintiive.
> I would suggest trying the "alt CDN" live menus to see if using a
> different CDN helps otherwise use MP3 in the meantime.

Not sure what the "alt CDN" menus are?  But I can stick with the MP3.

Thanks for all the work you've done anyway!

Ben