robanglin wrote:
> Turned up the log to Debug for the RP plugin. Seeing a lot of
> "Scheduling an update for the end of this song" and also "Not sure I'm
> in the right place - scheduling another update soon"  Don't know what's
> considered normal having never had to look at the log before. Anyway, I
> am attaching the file. Much appreciate any help you can provide.

Can you tell me a little more about your setup? How many players do you
have? What kind of players are these? How many "controllers" (web UI,
mobile apps etc.)?

The only odd thing I'm seeing (besides the fact that the last block is
being fetched too early) is the fact that there seem to be busy times
where dozens of metadata updates are requested within a few seconds. As
if there were dozens of controllers active at the same time. This
shouldn't hurt, but I'm wondering if something external is going rogue
there, eventually triggering the track change.

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - Spotty, MusicArtistInfo