Tony T wrote:
> Are you using Direct or Proxy Streaming?
> WebUI->Settings->Player->[Audio]->[Streaming Method]
>
> I switched to Proxy today and has not paused or stopped (but it is
> 'skipping')

Thanks Tony, Direct. I'll try Proxy.

I started experimenting today and found that if I start unsynched (on
touch, RP main stream) then add a receiver via sync, all sorts of
problems start to snowball, a sync where the main player pauses for
sync, then only it resumes, and sometimes it resumes on a song already
heard, frozen artwork, etc. and alot of button presses trying to get it
to recover.

I'm going to play around a bit over the next couple days with syncing
and unsynching these specific players with RP FLAC, other radio
stations, my library, etc, even direct/proxy. If I can cause a specific
issue that I can replicate, I'll report back.

With regard to skipping, you guys are hearing basically a song end
prematurely and a new one starting? Are there other manifestations?

Jim