philippe_44 wrote:
> Seems to confirm that the bridge never sees the GET request from the CC
> to grab the file. That would make sense if you Google WiFi adds a NAT
> layer in your netwrok, per my previous post

I will have to look into this more, but my network looks like: modem
(not router combo) -> google wifi -> unmanaged switches to ethernet
connected devices like lms server, wifi from google wifi to everything
else. I will do some experimenting. I don’t see how I have double NAT
going on without a second dhcp server, but I need to research.