philippt79 wrote:
> Hello Community,
>
> I am using the CastBridge plugin in LMS on a NAS since a few weeks now.
> Basically the setup of the plugin and first run works great. Many thanks
> for the effort to implement this!!
>
> Anyway, when I am stopping the playback it happens that the next time I
> use LMS the communication to the bridge is not working anymore. I am
> still able to select the identified players, but there seems to be no
> output.
> Only a delete of config file (ERASE-button) and re-setup is solving the
> issue.
> Additionally, if I want to switch from LMS to spotify on my phone, this
> is not properly working most of the time, as the CCA seems to be
> "blocked" by LMS (CastBridge plugin).
>
> As I am planning to use LMS and the CastBridge with my Loxone Home
> Automation (door bell, Text to speech,...) it would be necessary to have
> a stable system running which can be used by either phone or LMS and
> changeover is working reliably.
> As I am quite new to this topic, maybe I have overseen some settings.
> Is there a way to somehow start or release the CCA or solve this issue
> otherwise.
>
> Many thanks for your help and time.
>
> Best Regards
> Philipp

The first problem sounds similar to one some of us were having recently
where audio output would be muted after pausing or changing tracks. The
solution was to go into the LMS Administration Player/Audio settings for
each CC player and make sure that the Volume Control parameter is set to
"Volume controls adjust outputs", and not "Output level is fixed at
100%". Give it a try.