antagron wrote:
> So in my case, my server is at 192.168.0.100 and a Google Home Mini is
> at 192.168.0.150. Sending a song to the Mini causes it to have a wake up
> beep (and LMS can control its volume), but then no audio comes out.

okay, can you add in the "Extra command line options" the following "-d
all=info" and take a log. What seems to still happen is that the CC
receives the "LOAD" request which should trigger an HTTP GET to be
received by the bridge and this does not happen. The beep means the LOAD
is successfull, but the no audio usually means that something is
blocking the file on the webserver to be retrieved. I should know more
with that extra log

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5