I tried with local 192/384 files. My server is not fast enough for
real-time transcoding (Transporter is buffering all the time) but at
least I can still hear the original music. When streaming such files
from Qobuz, I cannot hear the original music at all, but just noise
played very loud. I heard that transocing is only applied on local
files, and not when streaming audio via a plugin. Anyway in my case
transcoding is not an potion and I'm looking for a way to filter out the
192/384 files and stream a lower resolution version instead.

Synology DS211+ - Slimdevices Transporter - Classé CA-2200 power amp -
B&W 802d loudspeakers