I have a working prototype version of Squeezelite-X that supports having
up to 5 Additional Players.  The use case for this is someone that has
multiple sound cards in one PC supporting a multi-room setup.  It works
as follows:

Additional Players are ignored if the Primary Player is not enabled.

You would click the "+" button to show the Additional Players
configuration screen.

26714

Additional Players are instantiated using the same configuration
settings as the Primary Player, except Additional Players have their own
Name and Output Device.

26715

Press "Back" to return to main settings screen, and "Apply" to apply the
new settings.

26716

I'm on the fence on this.  Maybe it is too niche.  Maybe too many people
will be confused.  Maybe people will have issues that I will be unable
to trouble-shoot/test.  I'm looking for some feedback on whether to
deploy this.  Thoughts anyone?

R Greg Dawson

|Filename: MultiPlayerSettings3.PNG                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26716|

Squeezelite-X