itm wrote:
> I've just installed this on Windows 10. The Volume keys on the keyboard
> work fine, but the play/pause/ff/rew keys don't do anything. Any idea
> how I might fix this?

Let's see.  First make sure that you have Media Key Integration enabled,
either "Selected Player" or "Local Player".  If another program has
registered the hotkeys, then SLX can't register them, so let's check
that.  Take a look at the log window be pressing F12 from the main
screen. Confirm in the log Window that you see where the hotkeys were
register by SLX.  You should see an entry "Registering HotKeys", and if
that failed you should see something that says so.   If all that is
good, press a hotkey, such as play, pause, or skip.  You should see
entries in the log window that look like so:

26745

If you don't, then whatever your keyboard is sending is not matching the
pre-defined OS values for those keys.  Let me know what you find out.

R Greg Dawson

|Filename: MediaKeyPressLog.PNG                                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26745|

Squeezelite-X