left channel wrote:
> Greg it is very niche, but that's what this forum is all about! :-) If
> you do decide to support this, in my opinion you would save yourself a
> lot of grief by explaining what it is at the top of that tab, writing
> something like "This option is for users with multiple sound cards in
> one PC supporting a multi-room setup."

Yah, I think I would need to improve terminology (e.g. "Multi-Room") and
some explanation as you suggest.  I probably need buy a USB sound card
in order to test error cases.  For the prototype, I just fixed up to 5
additional players. But I probably want to make that more dynamic.
(More GUI work)

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X