bobertuk wrote:

> 1. When selecting ratings from the Album sub-menu ratings only go up to
> 5 stars. Trackstat allows either up to 5, OR up to 10 stars - I use up
> to 10.

Fixed now. Ratings are still shown as 5 starts, but if 0..10 is set then
you can use half stars.

bobertuk wrote:

> 2. When selecting Trackstat from My Music the following error occurs and
> the Trackstat menu doesn't appear (red flag at top of GUI)...
> Something went wrong! (TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of null)

Fixed.

bobertuk wrote:

> 3. Ability to set a rating for a single track has disappeared.

Not sure what you mean by this, as it always seemed to work for me.
Where? The dialog, or the now-playing page? Anyhow, I've now changed to
use the Vue rating widget (I forgot it had one). This supports half
steps, and hover.

Also, with regard to SugarCube... in the default webUI I see 3 sugarcube
entries in 'My Music' But I do not see these in iPeng or SqueezeCtrl.
However, in iPeng and SqueezeCtrl I do see the SugarCube entry under
'Settings'. Is this (options in settings) what you would like to see?
Are these settings per-player, or system wide?