cpd73 wrote:
> Should probably continue this discussion on github, to reduce the noise
> here. If you want, the issue number is 72 (currently closed, but I'l
> re-open if needed). However, it looks like trackstat (for me at least)
> always seems to think rating is 0..5 even if I've set it to 0..10 in its
> settings. i.e. if I set a rating of 8, it returns a rating percentage of
> 160! So, I've update the code to send a percentage to trackstat, and
> read its percentages back - this seems to work. And I only uses its 0..5
> / 0..10 range setting to determine if half stars should be shown.

Brilliant! All working as expected now and you've even managed to make
the Trackstat mechanism for Album rating easier to use than it is in the
default skin.

Thank you

Bob

2 x Touch
2 x Radio
2 x Boom
1 x Intel-NUC server/squeezelite running LMS 7.91 on Windows 10
1 X Odroid-XU4 server/squeezelite running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
1 x iMac server running macos Hich Sierra
WaveIO USB into Lavry DA-10 DAC
Starfish Pre-amp : Based on NAIM NAC 72
Heavily modified NAIM NAP 250 Power-amp
Behringer DEQ2496