cpd73 wrote:

> Do you mean position in the queue (i.e its the (e.g.) 4th item), or its
> time position? If its the position in the queue, not sure I like that
> idea. Adds visual nose for not much gain, plus no indication what the
> number is. If its the current time position - then maybe, but still not
> sure.  -01:23  5 Tracks (32:22)- would look odd.

I meant the position in queue. Something like -2 / 5 Tracks (32:22)-.
But maybe you're right being reluctant, because one could then also ask
for the current time in playlist, ending up in -2 / 5 Tracks (06:23 /
32:22)-.

cpd73 wrote:

> Nah, don't like varying row heights or font sizes.

Understand that. Orange Squeeze does it and while using different row
heights alone works pretty well for many cases (allowing 2, 3 or 4 lines
of text) it cannot work for edge cases with very long lines. Changing
font sizes makes it ugly.