And one more:

I noticed lately that I got errors in my server.log if I wiped the cache
and restarted the server. (That's my version of "Clear library and
rescan everything". Long story.) I didn't know what was causing this,
until now. The logs (before I wiped them) hinted to some music files,
but always different ones: It's SLX's playlist. And SLX was running.
(Not playing music, just running in the background as it always does. I
love it!) So I stopped the server, wiped everything as I always do,
which was a bad idea in this case, hence the wiped logs, stopped SLX and
restarted the server. No errors there. First I thought that maybe it's
because the player is "on" (not playing but "on"), but then I remembered
that my Receiver was always "on", too, because I didn't know that it
could be switched off. :rolleyes: I did some research and now have the
PowerSave plugin enabled.

In short: If I wipe the cache and force a rescan while SLX is running, I
get some errors (which I will post eventually).

QLMS 7.9.2@2.03.31 x64 (digimaster) with pearl 5.28 dedicated to me. :D
/ QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4