Does this happen on a Touch? I have never experienced it.

Transporter and Squeezeplay on Mac. I think it depends not only on the player and its buffer size, but also on what kind of controllers you've connected. I believe that eg. using a web UI could worsen the issue.

In general my code seems to be overly complicated, trying to be smart about timings etc. when most of the hard facts actually is in the metadata I receive from RP. I'm currently testing a much simplified version of the track handling. I'm just not sure I'll get the listening hours required to run into this issue over the weekend... I'll do as much listening as I can and will release for testing shortly.

--

Michael