philippe_44 wrote:
> Your CC are probably not discovered, hence a config file is not created.
> Maybe you have 2 ethernet cards or maybe your CC are on a part of your
> network that filters out multicast packets

Thank you.

Sorry, I got confused and thought this plugin would allow me to stream
directly from android to my squeezebox using "chromecast protocol" (is
it like airplay?)

I'm using shairtunes and an app called Airaudio on android which allows
me to stream to my squeezebox using airplay. It works quite well but is
not perfect.

When I use an ipad however the airplay integration works really well. I
was hoping there was something like that for android.