RDaneel wrote:
> Not sure what happened, but it looks like 1.10 might have borked on my
> LMS.  I was running 1.8 just fine, but now the plugin shows in LMS as
> "updated plugin available."  No matter what I do, it doesn't appear to
> install the update.  Chromecast Bridge shows up (unchecked) in the list
> of "updates available."  When I check it and click apply, I see the
> "changes will be made upon restart."  I restart LMS (both through the
> "restart now" button and by stopping and restarting the LMS software),
> and the plugin still shows up as not installed.  Or, it is missing
> entirely and the "changes will be made upon restart" box appears as soon
> as I enter the plugin page. But it never installs...  I've even tried
> uninstalling and reinstalling LMS (this is on a Synology) to get a fresh
> plugin, and the same problems reoccur.
>
> Any ideas, kind folks?
>
> Thanks in advance!
In my experience LMS is not borked. This happens from time to time with
plugin installations.  Just wait and try again.

LMS 7.9.2 on PC, Xubuntu 18.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps.  2
Touchs & EDO.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz
CR603 UPnP renderers.
Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 18.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.