philippe_44 wrote:
> I would suspect something totally different. Have you tried to use
> another player? I'm wondering if you don't have a problem with the
> location of your local files
> file:///srv/music/5%20Seconds%20of%20Summer/Youngblood/01%20-%20Youngblood.mp3.
> Obviously this is a network URL, so the share might be dismounted or
> something like that, and LMS cannot "create the command" because it
> cannot find the file

Thanks, good theory and you are correct that it's a network share (NFS).
To test it, I consoled into the docker container and did an "ls" in the
"/srv/music" folder. It returns the music files from the NFS NAS
location.

When you say try another player, do you mean open that location and try
another player from, for example, Windows? I tried that from the laptop
I'm typing this on and it opens and plays in VLC just fine.