Kees wrote:
> If my wifi should be flaky how come the AAC stream and other stations as
> well as my NAS play all day long without a glitch.
>
> TIA Kees

Michael and others more knowledgeable than I might be able to provide
more insight, but RP FLAC streams are different than normal net radio
streams. See post #610 in this thread. My issues with the FLAC streams
are so very very infrequent, but when I did have a problem, switching to
a normal stream (like the RP 320kbps) or my library was my "solution".

I think the suspicion (or at least my suspicion) of network or wifi
issues is more the RP FLAC's ability to handle exceptions/interruptions,
as opposed to a LMS issue.

I have streamed the FLAC stations so continuously trying to get an
abnormal situation that I can replicate (trying to help), that I am
starting to realize how often the groovy, rock, mellow mix play the same
songs :).

Jim