For the next tracks the total time was correct, but the countdown and
progress bar blinked "00:01" without changing. That was on SLX with
Material Skin, but I checked the Squeezer app and saw the same issue,
with the countdown and progress bar stuck at "00:00" (but at least no
blinking).

Hmm... I never saw this in my testing - but do see it now :-(.

Bill confirmed to me that there were some bugs in the data he delivers. Philippe and I tried to work around them. But then Bill promised a fix for them soon. I hope our workarounds won't conflict with his changes...

--

Michael