mherger wrote:

> > Never mind, I have many of these lyrics in text files already and
> want
> > to place them in the user-supplied lyrics folder for being shown on
> the
> > controller devices that we use in our house. Again, I need
> information
> > on how to encode the names correctly.
>
> Now that's a good question... why don't you embed the files in the
> tracks?
>
> I'm using a function we have in LMS which would "normalize" many aspects
>
> of names, incl. transliteration for languages like Chinese, Russian etc.
>
> But I wouldn't know by heart what it all does.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thank you for the swift reply! To be completely honest, I was not aware
of the possibility to embed lyrics in tracks. Think I will do that for
my Danish songs. Do you know a good tool to do that either under Windows
or a commonly used Linux distro?

Another question is if it is possible to handle songs with a question
mark in their titles? There are quite a few such songs in my library,
and it seems that the lyrics servers do not return anything for these
songs. Perhaps it is possible to strip off the question mark before
submitting data to the servers?