bpa wrote:
> That doesn''t quite sound right

Whilst we're on the subject, a couple of funnies I've noticed - whilst
obviously Radio 4 LW and Radio Scotland MW always display station  logo
(as that is the way they are broadcast), I have always assumed a
transmission problem at BBC Shropshire leads to the same effect on that
channel (as all others are correct).

Also when a station carries two lines of scrolling text the second line
clashes with the time elapsed indication - again not a really big
problem, just looks wrong (Radio 3 and  Radio Ulster/Foyle who both
sometimes add their 'Email:' as a second line) ...

--

Ray Woodward

Squeezebox Duet Win 10 18/09  LMS 7.92