Actually, if I can get the Squeezebox skill to work I'd be keen to keep
on with Mycroft for a bit. It's just that the majority of skills don't
really offer much of importance. The Squeezebox skill is exactly the
kind of thing that makes the voice control attractive to me. I'll see
how this plays out.

Amusingly, I have a tendency to say "thank you' to Mycroft after a query
has been answered!

Robert

*Home: *Raspberry Pi 3/piCoreplayer/LMS7.9.2  with files on QNAP
TS-251A
Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega
Planar 3 > Rega Fono Mini; Naim CD3)
PiCorePlayer(Pi2) with IQAudIO DAC+>Sennheisers
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3 (retired), spare
Pi2/piCorePlayer
*Office:* LMS7.9.2 running on WiFi MyPassport drive >
piCorePlayer(PiB)/HiFiBerryDAC > Amptastic Amplifier
SqueezePad, iPeng as controllers

last.fm/user/GrumpyBob