Just discovered a small issue with the playlist view. Happens in both
desktop and mobile, originally using one of the previous versions, but
confirmed with v0.3.7.

On mobile, I wanted to move one of the first tracks in the list to the
end. The current (highlighted) track was the last in the list and the
list was more than a page long. I was holding the track from the top,
moved it down and dropped it AFTER the last one. This had no visible
effect (I was not aware that I had to drop it ON the last track). Then I
tried to scroll manually to the top again to retry the moving, but
scrolling the list was not possible anymore.

I tried the same on desktop, this time in the opposite direction. I was
moving the last item which was one or two positions after the current
highlighted track and dropping it before the first track (on the bar
with # of tracks and total playing time). Again the list was more than a
page long. And again the effect was that scrolling the list was no
longer possible.