Main changes:

-  When editing queue, and auto-scroll is enabled, don't scroll unless
  current  track index changes.
-  Speed up initial page load, by not 'mounting' dialogs (settings,
  sync, etc.) until required.
-  Fix changing layout in settings.
-  Handle BBC iPlayer streams duration change.
-  Stop drag'n'drop scrolling when reach top/bottom of list.

I'm also working on using a 'View Recycler' library - this allows
part of the HTML page, which helps to keep the page responsive when a
list has thousands of items. If anyone is interested in testing, you can
checkout the -28-virtual-scroller- branch from Material's github page.
As currently implemented, the recycler is only used if there are more
than 100 items in the browse page, or more than 250 for the queue. This
is because on mobile the scrolling, to me at least, is not as smooth
when this is used. As part of this change, I now fetch lists in chunks
of 10,000 (so basically, all items in one go). Within the lists toolbar
is a new 'jump to' icon, allowing to quickly 'jump' to the relevant
section. Also, the grid view can only be used if there are 500 or less
items - as the recycler is not used here, and using too many grid items
causes quite a delay before it is shown.

Basically, with this change, the A..Z grouping should no longer be
required - but will still be available. I'd be interested if others
could check this out, and see if it is an improvement to the current
codebase. If interested, I've uploaded a snapshot build to
https://file.io/KLilCL