philippe_44 wrote:
> I saw the issue with one of my bridges and it's easier to trace the
> problem....

Hi Philippe,

Thanks for the feedback. Funny, I was in the process of composing a
reply to your first post to me and then I saw the rest.

I am using SB Touches (6 of them scattered around the house). Typically
2-3 are synced together, although since this problem started as part of
troubleshooting I have experimented with having just one on the network
at a time; has not helped.

I've not actually _always_ had this issue. I've been using the RP plugin
for about a year now; before that I was streaming directly via the URL
(no issues). I started using the plugin sometime last spring in order to
take advantage of the FLAC stream. Until a couple of days before
Christmas, I had no problem with it. Since then, the FLAC streams are
pretty much unusable for me: it's rare that I can get through even a
couple of tracks without a skip or interruption. I have made no changes
to my network, which is otherwise rock solid. I have no issues with
streaming the 320kbps feed--it can go for hours with zero interruptions,
whether it's to a single SB Touch or multiples synced together.
Streaming HD video is never a problem either. I have a 125/10 Mbps cable
connection from Comcast. LMS is running on a Win10 laptop that is
dedicated to this function. Since this issue started, I have wiped and
re-installed the OS from scratch. My router is relatively new (Netgear
R6400) and up to date. Literally the only thing that is an issue for me
on my home network is the RP plugin FLAC streams; I have tested the FLAC
streams via a browser on a laptop--no issues.

All this is not to say that I am categorically ruling our my network as
the culprit. If that is in fact the case though, then whatever it is is
pretty esoteric since _literally_ the only thing that's affected are the
FLAC streams through the plugin. I would be more than happy to
troubleshoot this further, but I am at a loss as to where to even start
looking at this point. Any and all suggestions are much appreciated.

Just saw your last post and am glad that you've been able to replicate
the problem. I would be more than happy to help troubleshoot in any way
that I can. I work in IT (infrastructure) so I'm pretty comfortable
around technology.