macsat wrote:

> I would be very nice to have an option to enable / disable Spicefly
> Sugarcube (or other perpetual-mix-creater-plugins) from the iPeng GUI
> next to the "Repeat" and "Shuffle" options.
>
> I do use Spicefly Sugarcube somtimes, but sometimes I prefer not to. It
> is a bit cumbersome to have to go to the player settings and disable /
> enable this.
>
> Would be nice to be able to do directly from the App GUI like
> Repeat/Shuffle.

I have to admit I don’t remember ho SugarCube worked in this respect
(MusicIP doesn’t work well in my setup) but iPeng does recognize a
number of autoplay plugins and adds them to the extended „Mix“ menu that
you get when you „hold“ the shuffle button. Have you tried that?

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*