pippin wrote:
> Regarding your first question: is this on the same device?
> iPeng should remember the order of menu items you selected.
> It can change if you switch servers (e.g. to MySqueezebpx.com, which
> doesn’t have „Albums“, „Artists“ etc) but you seem to always have
> these.
> You can change the order using the „Edit“ button under „More...“ using
> drag&drop, the first 4 items will be shown on the tab bar at the
> bottom.
>
> Regarding the second question: it sounds like you selected „play next“
> mode. See „Help->Quick Tutorials->Albums and Playlists“.if you select
> „Play“ Mode (the default when you install iPeng) it should always play
> the whole album of you e.g. tap the second track.
> There‘s one exception: you can configure your player to not play whole
> albums in the server settings. If you do that, iPeng will also only play
> single tracks. This configuration setting is under
> „Settings->Player->General–>Play Other Tracks in Album“ in the Web
> Interface.

Same device. But I think my problem is that when I’ve seen it
“different” is when I maybe didn’t connect to my server or something.
I’ll keep an eye on it and take some screen shots if I catch it again.
I’ll also try out the customization; I just leaned about that today.

And I’ll check that Other Tracks setting. Thanks! This app is the third
best thing that’s happened to my music listening.

1. Discover audiophile (well, mid range) equipment.
2. Discover LMS and various devices.
3. ipeng