garym wrote:
> It seems RP is testing a regular flac stream that doesn’t require an
> app, etc. this worked for me for several hours recently. '
>
> http://audio-3.radioparadise.com:8000/flac'
> (http://audio-3.radioparadise.com:8000/flac)

Thanks! I missed that news. It's not working well here though.

At the moment on LMS through the Squeezelite-X player I'm getting
dropouts and the music is playing at the wrong speed, too fast. In the
MusicBee player it just plays too fast. Sounds very weird.

Bill's post on the RP forum,
https://radioparadise.com/community/forum/topic/24857
> BillG wrote:
>
> OK. We have an experimental FLAC stream URL available:
>
> http://audio-3.radioparadise.com:8000/flac
>

> NOTES:
>
> 1. There is no metadata (song titles). It appears that we just can't do
> that. You can use our web player in 'track' mode to see what's playing.
>
> 2. This is subject to outages and glitches as we refine our setup.

LMS: SGC microJukebox running Sonicorbiter OS
Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win 10; Squeezer or Material web app on
Android
Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop
and HTPC