philippe_44 wrote:
> I think I now have identified the circumstances of the problem and it
> changes with the OS *and* the player. This is some sort of failure of
> the SSL layer of the RP servers (openSSL 1.0.2g) when a stream has
> frequent pauses (around 5s)....

So if I'm understanding this correctly, it's an issue with the RP stream
itself, rather than something on the LMS/plugin side. I seem to recall
that in an earlier post on this thread, someone (either Philippe or
Michael--can't remember who) mentioned something about Bill having told
them his stream was buggy. Don't know if this is what he meant or not,
but has anyone approached him about this issue?