philsparks wrote:
> I get the same issue, stuttering play, and occasional "weird" speeding
> up.  I've tried it using VLC on a PC (same home network, same flac URL)
> and it works perfectly.  There's just something odd with my version of
> LMS and how it interects with the RP flac stream.  I've tried other HD
> radio stations and they seem to work fine (e.g. the BBC HD test on the
> proms a year or so ago), just RP which is a real bummer as it's my
> favourite station.

I'm getting the speed thing in MusicBee too, which is more of a normal
player, and free. Since you mentioned VLC I tried that too. It played
better, no speed or stuttering issues, but dropped out and stopped
playing after about 4 minutes. So it's not just LMS. I'm also reporting
this on the RP forum.

LMS: SGC microJukebox running Sonicorbiter OS
Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win 10; Squeezer or Material web app on
Android
Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop
and HTPC