Hi!
I have noticed that when I'm playing to only one player the direct
streaming becomes activated and it's working fine, but there's no Replay
Gain. This is a problem when mixing Spotify music with locally stored
music.
But when I switch on another player that is synchronized to the first
player LMS starts streaming in FLAC instead and then Replay Gain starts
working again.
My solution was to disable OGG Vorbis streaming for Spotty.

I'm running LMS 7.9.1 with Spotty 2.8.1 and I have 4 players, one
Receiver (Duet), one Boom and two Classic.