Hi,

LMS latest 7.9.2 nightly on WinServer 2012R2, Spotty 2.8.1 playing on a
PCP4.1 device.

This is a little intermittent, so I am having trouble giving a good bug
report.

Every so often Spotty will skip around 20 seconds before the end of a
track and go onto the next one. I've had this happen continuously for
many tracks one after another, and then it stops only to reappear
randomly for one or two tracks. It has happened both over Spotify
Connect and by playing a playlist through iPeng.

I've managed to finally catch it in a log (Spotty on debug). It happened
on the Portishead track "Roads" but not the others. Not sure if this
will be enough to help, but if I should change my log settings, please
let me know!

27268

|Filename: server-spotty.zip                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27268|