mherger wrote:
> > This track skips to the next song consistantly with squeezelite at
> 1:10
> > into it.
> >
> > spotify://track:0nFKHCf1Ibij8m370l2KlZ
>
> No problem on my pCP 4.10 (Pi0, JustBoom DAC/Amp).
>
> --
>
> Michael

Michael.  Do the custom ssltest squeezelite builds play the Good Times
Roll track to completion?
It uses the same ogg 1.3.2 and vorbis 1.3.5 library verisons as the
stock pcp 4.1 binary except that they are statically linked.

The ssltest builds continue to skip to the next track at 1m10s for me.

I've tried running lms from the command line to see if the spotty binary
or plugin was failing but nothing helpful.  Just starts playing the next
track.

What would be the best additional lms logging to enable to try and get a
better idea of what's happening?

Thanks,

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *1*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.