slartibartfast wrote:
> It just seems strange that they were playable 2 years ago and now are
> not. I was just trying to use them to test the new plugin. I have no
> real need to use them.

The "strangeness" is due to a the PlayHLS plugin being different. If you
install PlayHLS V1 with ffmpegh - they will be playable again because
HLS being treated as a "new" audio type with ffmpeg doing all
transcoding.

I'll see if I can get a change put into the LMS TuneIn Plugin so that it
knows that HLS support is dependent on LMS and not as currently
implemented - dependent on player capabilities.