kidhazy wrote:
> Upgraded to Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 0023.1559540205 @ Wed
> Jun 5 14:51:56 CEST 2019
>
> Same issue.
>
> debug log https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/CRWfvGd5B4/
>
> Running on Synology NAS DSM 6.2.2-24922

Thanks
What station is this ?
I haven't checked it out yet but the "wide character" is usually where
an accented/arabic/chinese/dingbat/symbols etc character (i.e beyond the
8 bit ASCII characters) is in the metadata and the code has assumed only
8 bit characters would be in the metadata.

I have two small fixes ready for a new minor release - when I fix this,
I think it would be a minor upgrade and perhaps then later also change
the repo for 1.0 so that wider base of users get changes (with a
fallback new repo for 1.0 with ffmpeg in case of issues) .