I modified a Braun Atelier C2 to fit a Raspberry PI and a Waveshare
monitor to run on the picoreplayer and jivelite with the joggler skin.

Nice! Is this sitting in the former CD drawer?

Now i would like to customize the jivelite skin to suit the Braun looks
but I canĀ“t find any information on the web.

Skins are implemented as "Applets". See https://github.com/ralph-irving/jivelite/tree/master/share/jive/applets/PiGridSkin - that's as skin based on the Joggler. It inherits most of the code and assets from it. You could do the same for your skin, starting with a copy of this folder, renaming stuff where appropriate, and going from there.

--

Michael