cpd73 wrote:
> I was under the impression that I was the only one using non-server
> categories! I removed this, as for me it was very slow - probably
> because I use "artist - album" music heirarchy. If this is a real issue
> I can add it back, but I fail to see the real need for it - a tag
> heirarchy is much better (IMHO)

Now I understand why my wife was complaining earlier this week!
Before the removal all my family members could use it as a drop in
replacement. For me the removal of this makes the skin unusable as a
100% replacement for native apps.
There are several use cases where a folder browse option works better
than relying on tags. There are even use cases where it is the only way
to quickly find music in your local collection; think for example of new
and still not properly or untagged music.

*Living Room:* HifiBerry DAC+ Pro & piCorePlayer
*Attic:* HifiBerry DAC+ RCA & piCorePlayer
*Kitchen:* SB Radio
*Other rooms:* 4x SB Radio