Just as an aside, when going through old threads in these forums (like
Craig, I'm a relative newcomer), I've seen many expressions of
disagreement between those who prefer to use the database categories and
those who gravitate to the folder view. Each side considers their way
logical and can't understand why the others wouldn't do the same. I've
always been firmly in the folder camp, and I still prefer that when I
know exactly what I'm looking for. But the changes I'm making in the way
box sets are listed will force me to use the database more, and I'm okay
with that. Either way, it's good to know that I can use Material skin,
which is a valuable tool and has also helped me discover many LMS
features I had previously overlooked.

tl;dr: Thanks, Craig!