mherger wrote:
> > I had to restart LMS after it stopped responding. It seemed to be
> having
> > a problem with Radio Paradise artwork. So if Radio Paradise tracks
> are
> > present in "What was that tune" does it work OK for you?
>
> Yes, I've been listening to RP a lot recently - QA :-).
>
> Could you take a look at some of those image URLs. How do they look?
>
> --
>
> Michael

I think the image URLs look OK, and the images themselves look perfectly
fine - it just takes a very long time for them to show up. The selection
of what is to be used for resizing makes no difference - that is not the
problem. Something is causing "What Was That Tune?" to take an
inordinate amount of time to fill all out all the artwork in the
display, and during this process LMS is being frozen.

*Squeezebox setup:* SBT + DIY PSU -> CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU
*Main rig:* Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp -> Emotiva XPA-DR2 amplifier ->
B&W 804D speakers
*Music server:* Puget Systems Serenity server running Linux + LMS 7.9.2
-> WiFi router
*Other stuff:* NAD C542 CDP, NAD 6300 Tape, Monster 5100 Power
conditioner