atrocity wrote:
> I've got the Radio Paradise 2.4.2 plugin running with Logitech Media
> Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1559540204 using Max2Play, and the only RP
> options I see for both Main Mix and Mellow Mix are:
>
> FLAC Interactive
> FLAC Regular Stream
> MP3 192kbps
>
> This is actually fine for me, but it seems like I'm reading references
> to other high-bitrate MP3/AAC that aren't listed here. Am I just
> confusing conversations about what RP generally makes available with
> what I should see under the plugin? I just want to make sure I haven't
> done something wrong.
>
> Thanks!

LMS believes your player cannot handle those. If your player is
Squeezelite I don't know how that could be though. Can you tell us more
about your system? If you sync players it will default to the lowest set
of capabilities in the group.

LMS: SGC microJukebox running Sonicorbiter OS
Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win 10; Squeezer or Material web app on
Android
Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop
and HTPC