Just noticed the new Radio Paradise menus do not work from the Touch
menu system. I have "disable touch to play" set to always ask. If I Try
to play the Main interactive FLAC stream then 4 items are added to the
queue (interactive FLAC, FLAC stream, 320k aac and 128k aac).
If I try to play 320k or 128k aac they fail to play.

Hmm... there's some odd interaction going on with the "Use HD images" option: if I remove that item, then things are working fine... Might be a bug in LMS being triggered by that item. I really don't know why this should have any impact on a menu one level deeper.

--

Michael